CAREER PATHWAYS PROGRAM
FALL 2021-SPRING 2022
Automotive Technology & Service
Welding & Metal Fabrication
- Take classes with other high school students on campus at FRCC (exceptions noted).
- Programs emphasize hands-on learning (field trips, labs, projects, job shadows, community service, and/or internships) in addition to classroom activities. There is a student fee of $100 or less in each program.
- Bus transportation is provided to/from FRCC (exceptions noted). Students are responsible for transportation when class is held off-campus, which can be frequently in some programs.
- Schedule: This is a year-long program. Classes are held Monday – Friday, 8am to 10am or 12:30pm to 2:30pm.
- All programs offer optional college credit and students can earn FRCC and industry certificates in most programs.