***PHS unofficial transcript request link***
Heuser & Heuser. We are excited to share our $5,000 scholarship, which is available to Colorado high school seniors who will be attending college, trade school, or joining the military.
For your convenience, here is the link to the application page on our website: https://heuserlaw.com/giving-back/heuser-law-scholarship/.
Would you please share this with your students? Eligibility and application details are below:
- Applicants must be Colorado high school seniors who will be attending college, trade school, or joining the military
- Five students will be selected to receive $1,000 in scholarship funds (to be used for their tuition and other education-related expenses) based on their winning essay response.
- To enter, applicants are encouraged to submit via form on our website
- The deadline for submissions is June 30th, 2021. The winner will be notified individually and announced on our social media July 15th, 2021.
Collegeboard Scholarship tool- Over 6 million dollars of funding available.
Students check your Xello account for more scholarships- deadlines vary
Helpful Scholarship tool links
Check it out!!! Find Scholarships through social media!! Click here- Social Kit Scholarship
UNDOCUMENTED STUDENTS FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE
New Colorado Assistance October 2020-see your counselor today for more information
DACA Scholarship Links- Community College of Denver
Request for Interpretation Form
Translation Library & Services
PSD Family Liaisons Sites
PSD ELD Guide
· If you are undocumented or have Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) status, please click on the links below for possible scholarships.
o Westminster Public Schools Foundation
o Bootstrap Scholarship Foundation
o Latin American Education Foundation
o Hispanic Scholarship Fund
o Boettcher Scholarship
o Golden Door Scholars Program
o Colorado Keeping the Dream Alive Scholarship
o TheDream.Us Scholarship
o ReconoceR Scholarship Fund
o Keeping the Dream Alive New Scholarship List
o Scholarship Lists for DACA Students
o More Scholarships for DACA Students
o Colleges that meet 100% financial need for undocumented students.